Armor kits for sale by poster.
Sherman Jumbo
Cruiser114
Visit this Community
Montana, United States
entire network: 32 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 14, 2009 - 10:36 AM UTC
Alright since i won't be able to finish this kit i want someone to take good care of it and make a sweet model.

I have the blast models M4a3e2 Jumbo resin kit, i have purchased all the pieces for it to make it a complete kit i have attached the nose of the resin to the "boat" of the hull and thats as far as i got. this was suppose to be cobra king and all parts are correct for that vehicle, the only thing i didn't get yet was the 75mm barrel.

so here is what all is included
1. Blast models jumbo kit complete great shape no broken pieces.
2. Tamiya M4 Sherman kit # 190
3. Cyber hobby track T48 with EEC. this is the correct track for the tank
4. Formations Late welded sherman wheels with idlers and spare. this is the correct wheels for cobra king.
5. eduard M4a3 Sherman brass set
6. Bison decals for cobra king (the whole pack is included)
7. Tasca working suspension for shermans this is to give the tank that low look, since the jumbo was so heavy.

alright there it is i spent quite a bit of dough on this setup so i'm asking $175 shipped anywhere in the lower 48. I will ship anywhere but we will have to discuss the price on shipping at that time.

Payment I really only prefer paypal if you don't/can't use paypal let me know and maybe we can figure something out. if you want pictures hit me up and i can get some shots together.

all kits are complete and nothing has been taken from any of them. if you really want it and don't want to pay the 175 hit me with a PM or email and make me an offer on the deal.

thanks
calvin_ng
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 1,024 Posts
KitMaker Network: 270 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 15, 2009 - 02:46 AM UTC
hey matt, i remember you starting a blog on this, a shame it wont be finished, it would;ve probably been a show winner
 _GOTOTOP