_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Instructions Needed Voyager PE Panther D
bizzychicken
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 967 Posts
KitMaker Network: 81 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 03:22 AM UTC
Hi all. Can anyone help. I have been given , and very pleased. The Voyager PE set PE 35083 ( for DML6164/6299 ) For the Panther ausf D. There are no instuctions for the set. I have been in touch with Voyager support via E mail but haven't heared anything. Has anyone got the instructions for the above? If possible you could scan them or send them to me. Thanks Geraint
bizzychicken
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 967 Posts
KitMaker Network: 81 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 09:33 AM UTC
Does anyone know how else I could get hold of the instructions. Will Voyager send replacement instructions? How do I go about it? Like I have all ready said I've E mailed Voyager support but haven't heared anything. is there another way of getting intouch and getting replacements? Cheers Geraint
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 - 11:48 AM UTC
Why don't you try calling them if it isn't super long distance or something like that. I called Trumpeter U.S. Distributor (Stevens International) and asked if they could replace a color guide for the F-105D as I lost it. They put me through to Laura in customer relations (if my memory is correct), and she said she would send one along. Yesterday, I received it in the mail. Give it a try if you can.

Matt
Phil_H
Visit this Community
New South Wales, Australia
entire network: 546 Posts
KitMaker Network: 78 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 - 12:56 AM UTC
A list of Voyager's UK distributors may be found here:

http://www.voyagermodel.com/en/Distributors-e.htm

One of them may be able to assist you.
 _GOTOTOP