_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
A Week Late introduction
Crewchief
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 154 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 06, 2009 - 03:37 PM UTC
I'd like to thank the members of this club for having me here. I have been building models since about 1960 (with a few long breaks between). I was in the Army in the early 70's and as Forest Gump might say, "That's all I have to say about that)".

I really haven't built many military models, but now I am sure interested in them, it's really not as much they are military that captures my interest, it's the way you guys here make them look so real. I have stumbled into a club of artists.

I really like testing and expiementing with paints a,d other things in modeling and sharing my findings, though I realize usually it's things that others usually know. Occaisionally someone will read some of the posts and get some use out of them.
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 06, 2009 - 05:11 PM UTC
Welcome aboard. You've already seen the benefit here, so don't be afraid to ask questions. There's a lot of good work here, and those who build it are pretty cordial about talking about how they did it, and answering questions.

Have fun,
Matt
 _GOTOTOP