Aircraft kits for sale by poster.
Aircraft and a helo kit for sale.
davcon5
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 49 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 04, 2009 - 12:47 PM UTC
Hello everyone, I have a few model kits I would like to sell. All prices are as quoted and I would like to keep the transactions within the U.S. and Canada. Postage is extra. Will ship by U.S. postal - Priority or parcel post - your preference. Will take check or money order but would prefer M.O. So here's what I have: Aviation USK 1/72 B-32 Dominator. Major components of the kit (fuselage, wings, engine nacelles, tailplanes) are vacu-form. Rest of the kit is short-run injection with a small photo-etch fret and markings for two aircraft. Vacu-form kits and I don't get along so I'll sell this one for $50.00. A Eduard 1/48 Hansa-Brandenburg D.1 WW1 Austro-Hungarian fighter A/C - sell for $18.00. A Revell 1/144 B-52H for $15.00. A Heller 1/35 SA-321 Super Frelon Helocopter for $30.00. This is a big kit in a big box - includes decals for the naval version and the camouflaged version. KIt has several figures - walking and seated - to use with the model. If you're interested in any of these, let me know - you can E-mail me direct at [email protected]. BTW, I live in Salem, Oregon. Thanks for looking, David Vogel.
 _GOTOTOP