_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hello fellow model builders
retiredyank
Visit this Community
Arkansas, United States
entire network: 11,610 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3,657 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 02:38 PM UTC
Hi,
I'm new here, so just going to give you a quick rundown. Been building plastic models for 20 years. My second attempt was a vignet of an early production Panzer w/crew and a PAK gun also with crew, sitting atop a pile of rubble(scratch built). Improvement comes with practice. I now build 1/35 dioramas, on large bases to incorporate more armor and figures. I'm looking at finishing my masterpiece(1.75'x2.5' base) within the next couple of months. Will be posting pictures from day 1 of the build up. Right now, the cost is estimated at around $600!
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 28, 2009 - 07:10 PM UTC
Welcome. This is a great site. Lots of really fine people and beautiful builds. Look forward to seeing some of your work on that diorama. Enjoy it here,

Matt
BobCard
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 1,008 Posts
KitMaker Network: 115 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 29, 2009 - 02:22 AM UTC
Welcome aboard. I look forward to seeing that Diorama. I'm strickly 1/35 myself, I have a 1/48 that I keep trying to start but it's just a little small for me, I'm thinking of moving up to 1/16, think of the diorama size possibilities on that one!
Bob
 _GOTOTOP