_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings One and All
BullScott
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 05:08 AM UTC
Greetings!

After being linked over to this site by Stephen Lawson several times, I thouhgt that I might as well sign on. As far as who I am, I grew up in a small town in Northwest Ohio, which led to my being a big fan of the Buckeyes. I served in the Navy for six and a half years aboard aircraft carriers during my formative years, then came to work at a nuclear plant where I am now the Electrical Lead Instructor. I have taken up cycling fairly seriously the past few years, and rode a personal best 3,100 miles in 2008. When it comes to modeling, I will build just about anything and everything. Most of my stash consists of aircraft followed closely by armor, but there are plenty of ships, submarines, figures, and dashes of spacecraft, helicopters, and artillery pieces. I build mostly for my own enjoyment as a hobby, but do on occasion enter a contest. I also started doing some reviews last year, which has helped me to build faster, and not bog down, as can sometimes happen. Anyway, I look forward to seeing what I can get involved with here, and am always glad to help in any way that I can.
dispatcher
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 396 Posts
KitMaker Network: 70 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 06:47 AM UTC
Welcome Scott, kick off your shoes and relax. Plenty of things to see here and learn.
Joe
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 11, 2009 - 07:24 AM UTC
Welcome Scott

Glad you found the site. Enjoy yourself and we hope to see some pics of your work soon.

HastyP
 _GOTOTOP