_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
hello everyone
guille
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 98 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 08:22 AM UTC
Hi Everyone,
I am Billy and am from Portland, Oregon in the USA. I just joined this site last week and I am really impressed. Basically I did a lot of modeling as a kid, and am getting back into it as an adult. I couple years ago I bought some aircraft kits that ended up collecting a lot of dust, but recently I finished some of these up and have began many new projects. Currently I am sort of moving out of aircraft and into 1/35 armor and figures. I am also looking at making some dioramas and contributing as I can to as many campaigns as possible. I want to jump in for Market Garden while I contemplate and plan for the upcoming Bitter Taste of Defeat.

I will be trying to post some pictures of my projects at some point, but probably in the campaign forums.

nice to meet everyone!

btw- I have never been in the military, but am I huge history freak. I grew up reading my dad's collection of WW2 history, but am personally interested in history in general, as well as understanding modern conflicts and current events. You have to know the past to understand the present, in my opinion.

thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 09:49 AM UTC
Welcome to the network Billy !!!
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 06, 2009 - 12:25 PM UTC
Welcome! You're going to enjoy it here. Lots of experience; good modelers, willing to share.

Matt

guille
Visit this Community
Oregon, United States
entire network: 98 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 04:10 AM UTC
thanks for the welcome! looking forward to getting to know everyone.
milvehfan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 07, 2009 - 02:49 PM UTC
Welcome Billy. Lots to see, do and learn here. Those Campaigns you mentioned have some really cool and interesting projects going, looking forward to seeing you on the Campaign trail. milvehfan
newfish
Visit this Community
England - West Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,329 Posts
KitMaker Network: 167 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 - 12:13 PM UTC
Billy Welcome to the site dude!.
Very intereasting outlook on the current conflicts.

Post some of your builds soon
 _GOTOTOP