Armor kits for sale by poster.
1:35 semi-built kits for sale
Griffon65
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
entire network: 363 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 - 04:58 PM UTC
Before you read on, I would like you to know that I am only looking to sell these items to people in Australia.

I have decided to give up building 1:35 tank kits because it is too expensive for me and it isn't as satisfying as a hobby as I was hoping. I will try to give as detailed a description of the items for sale as I can and all prices are flexable to some extent. Photos will be provided via PM or email on request.

Here's what I am selling:

Dragon "Battle of the Bulge" King Tiger Henschel Turret:

Most of the main components are assembled. Hull does not have side skirts or exhausts attached and most of the smaller parts are also not attached. Tracks are assembled but not glued on strongly (shouldn't be too hard to pull them off), painted black and dry brushed with grey and then white in an attempt to replicate worn steel and snow. Turret is mostly assembled with cupola, rear exit hatch and air vent glued on, all other small parts are not attached. Comes with full compliment of spare parts including all photo etch pieces still on sprue/frame, all decals un-used, and aliminuim barrel. Road wheels are painted black and lightly dry brushed grey, hull and turret are painted black with grey diagonal camoflage(not too thickly). Original box included to hold all the spare parts.

Asking price: $25

Trumpeter IS-3M

Mostly assembled. Top and bottom hull parts are not glued together. Painted a dark, vine-like green with a light dry brush of lighter vine-green. Comes with a set of pre-cut to size Trumpeter KV-2 tracks and I'm certain it still has most of its spare parts. No original box unfortunately.

Asking price: $10

Trumpeter E-25

Mostly assembled. Hull is glued together and has a fair number of the smaller parts attached. Plastic tracks are attached fairly well to this one, especially around the drive and return wheels. The tracks are painted dark grey (very thin coat) and dry brushed with steel coloured paint, the hull is painted light grey and dry brushed white. The canon mantlet has a small piece of sprue attached to the barrel where it is unable to be seen so that the canon doesnt droop, and the mantlet itself is not actually glued to the hull. Comes with most of its spare parts (some painted but not attached). Also comes with original box.

Asking price: $20 (pending)

If you're interested, please either PM me or email me at: . [email protected] . To calculate postage, inquirers will need to provide me with their post code.
Griffon65
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Monday, May 25, 2009 - 05:28 PM UTC
Here's the rest of the items I have for sale:

Tamiya StuG IV
The StuG is painted yellow, has had an ink wash on the concrete armor and pannel lines. Most of the larger parts are assembled and I'm sure that all of the smaller parts are accounted for. The tracks are unpainted and the thin side armor pannels (I've forgotten what they're called - schurzen maybe?) are mostly assembled.

Tamiya T-62
The T-62 has most of the large parts assembled and unpainted tracks. Has been painted a quite qawdy green which has been applied in a thin coat.

Tamiya SU-85
The Su-82 has had all of the larger parts assembled, although the hull halves are not glued together. It has a strange mix of blue-purple grey with a concrete grey dry brushing over it, has most of its un-used parts, but does not have the horrid Tamiya tracks that it came with.

Asking Price: $10

Trumpeter KV-2
All of the larger components are assembled and about half of the smaller detail parts have been glued on. The plastic tracks have been glued on, painted brown and had an ink wash applied. The hull and turret are painted a dark Russian green and the whole hull and turret have recieved a very light steel coloured dry brush. the side skirts are not glued on and it comes with all its spare parts and original box.

Asking price: $20

Thank you very much for looking
Griffon65
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Tuesday, May 26, 2009 - 07:34 PM UTC
Instead of only selling to those in Brisbane, I have decided to offer these to people throughout Australia. I've also dropped the price of the Tamiya lot to $10 for each kit.
Griffon65
Visit this Community
Queensland, Australia
Posted: Saturday, May 30, 2009 - 07:52 PM UTC
Bump.

I really need to sell these guys. I'll accept any reasonable offer you can give me.
 _GOTOTOP