Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Questions about hot knifes??
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
Member Since: June 06, 2002
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 23, 2009 - 07:47 PM UTC
OK, I am not sure what it is called,but it looks like a hot knife or a wood burning tool. I here it sometimes called a pyragrave. I hope I did not destroy the spelling to bad. I would like to know what it is and where can I buy such a tool? I have seen people use them in How-to videos but never know where to get them.
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
Member Since: May 28, 2005
entire network: 177 Posts
KitMaker Network: 38 Posts
Posted: Thursday, May 28, 2009 - 07:01 PM UTC
This might be of some help:

Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
Member Since: June 26, 2007
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 - 01:56 AM UTC
If I remember correctly, I picked up my hot knife,(years ago), in a LHS. You should be able to find it in most craft stores like Michaels or AC Moore. milvehfan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
Member Since: October 16, 2002
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 29, 2009 - 02:59 AM UTC
This is what I bought: