_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings
MacWilly
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 7 Posts
KitMaker Network: 4 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 06:17 AM UTC
Hello All,
I've been browsing the site for some time now, and finally decided to join. I was enthralled with scale modeling when I was 10-15, but the pace of life soon caught up. I'm 25 now, and back into the fold and loving it. So much more available now with the advent of the internet. I must admit that I'm rusty, and am quite impressed with the ability of so many of you. I've got quite a bit to learn. Generally only do 1:35 WWII armor, but occasionally delve into the modern stuff. Big fan of the Tiger I. Hope you folks don't mind, but I'll have some really basic questions, as it's been a while. I look forward to learning from all of you. -Mac
milvehfan
Visit this Community
North Carolina, United States
entire network: 2,116 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,015 Posts
Posted: Saturday, May 09, 2009 - 08:31 AM UTC
HI and WELCOME. Always nice to have more questions.. The more thats asked the more we learn. Keep On Modelin, milvehfan
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 - 06:00 AM UTC
Greetings Chris!

You will get all kinds of answers to your questions by some of the best modelers anywhere here. Glad you are back model building again. Enjoy the site.

HastyP
jjumbo
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 2,012 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 11, 2009 - 06:09 AM UTC
Hey Chris,
Welcome to the Big A !!
You won't be out of place, there are lots of Tiger I and German AFV fans here on the site !!!
Cheers

jjumbo
 _GOTOTOP