Aircraft kits for sale by poster.
1/32 Hasegawa OA-4M for sale or trade
pigsty
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 1,226 Posts
KitMaker Network: 116 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, April 29, 2009 - 09:34 PM UTC
For Sale or Trade: Hasegawa 1/32 OA-4M Skyhawk - the "Collector's Hi-Grade" version, code number CH06. This contains one standard TA-4 kit plus all the extras to convert it into the OA-4M: a new sprue of plastic parts for the nose, spine fairing, etc; white metal undercarriage and various antennae; vinyl tyres; and photo-etch for seat belts, instrument panels, canopy locks, etc.

Most of the bags have gone west, but all parts are present and correct and still attached to the sprues, apart from the intakes. Decals and clear parts remain in their own bag (although it has been opened). Decals have, as is the way with Hasegawa decals, gone a bit yellow. The box-on-legs for the metal parts is still in there and they're all in their original bags. A couple of small white metal parts were missing when I bought the kit but were replaced by the shop and are included separately. The outer box, while slightly dented and a bit fly-specked, is sound.

Sale: I'm asking £40 (I've seen it offered - only once - for much more), plus postage. That will be no more than £2.70 within the UK, £6.50 to Europe, and either £6.50 or £12.50 to North America, depending on whether you want it by surface or air mail. Other parts of the world on request.

Payment: PayPal preferred, or cash, or cheque in the UK.

Trade: I'd be happy to take in return any of these -

Classic Airframes 1/48 Sea Venom FAW.Mk.21
Fonderie Miniature 1/48 Martin Maryland
Magna Models 1/48 Blackburn Firebrand TF.Mk.5
Paragon 1/48 OV-10D conversion for Testors kit (a bit of a bargain if you have one of these handy! - though if you could throw in the OV-10 kit as well, even better)
Flightpath 1/72 Victor K.Mk.2 detail set (another bargain!)
Or make me an offer on something interesting! Each side to bear his/her own postage costs.

PM me if you're interested in either deal.
pigsty
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 - 09:33 PM UTC
Anyone?
pigsty
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Saturday, May 02, 2009 - 09:01 PM UTC
Anyone at all?
reconspit
Visit this Community
Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 - 11:06 PM UTC
Hello,
i know it´s a year by now that you´ve posted this, but is the Skyhawk still there?
 _GOTOTOP