_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
VERY BAD SERVICE from LuckyModel
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 - 09:13 PM UTC
Hi guys,

I am very tired with the service given by LuckyModel.

I still have an order that I placed in June 2008 and another one from November 2008 that still hasn´t been delivered.

When I placed the orders some items appeared as available.

They told me a few times that they would receive them on a date that was false.

Once they solve the problem they had about the LBO they told me that some items were no longer on production and asked me to cancel them or change them. I changed them and waited but time kept running.

I wrote them and they told me that the would receive the items at the beginning of February.

I wrote them the 10th of February and they wrote me back the 11th of February telling me that at the beginning of March they would have the items.

Yesterday, the 20th of April they still didn´t have them. I wrote them to change all the items except one
Quoted Text

I want to change items AF 35S15 (WC51 3/4t WEAPONS CARRIER) and GU D173 (PAINT TRAY (11PCS)) from order CM0810-046186 and item LR AM047 (1/35 U.S.Army 12.7mm Machine Gun Ammo/Shell) from order CM0806-046205 with items HB-82418 (M706 Commando Armored Car in Vietnam) and TA 74074 (Design Knife Blade (30 pcs)).

and today I have a reply from them stating that I have to pay a balance of USD8.04
Quoted Text

Done, the items are changed but there is the balance (USD8.04) you should pay. But apoloigzed that the items TA 74074 and HB-82418 are currently out of stock, but we estimated to receive the next HB and TA shipments in the end APR/early MAY. Sorry for inconvenience. If you want to receive the "in stock" items first, please e-mail to us. Thanks.

Cancelled items
AF 35S15 $15.99
GU D173 $1.29
LR AM047 $6.99
which makes $24,27

New items
HB-82418 $21,59
TA 74074 $2,39
which makes $23,98

As long as I know the new items are worth less than the cancelled items and because of their fault in the delay for sending the items for such a long time and lying to me they should pay any extra cost (if there is any) in the shipping. Maybe the problem is because the items cancelled were from two different orders and they included the new items in one of them without taking into account that there was an item from another order cancelled.

I am really p****d up with their behaviour.

I had spent quite a lot of money on their online shop but most likely I will not do so in the future.

I hope nobody else is having the troubles I am having with them.

Have a nice day,
Angel
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Monday, April 20, 2009 - 09:35 PM UTC
Dear Angel Morales García,

I have looking into your case. I am sorry to create such trouble to you. But the material supply of AFV club, hobbyboss is not stable. Thus to create the trouble for you.

In order to compenstate for you, you will receive a free TAS 35014, also you don't need to pay the balance.

If you have any further needs, please drop me a message at [email protected]. I will take it personally for you.

Regards
Raymond
Removed by original poster on 04/21/09 - 11:37:00 (GMT).
DT61
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,226 Posts
KitMaker Network: 399 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 01:26 PM UTC
Nicely done Raymond! That is very good customer service!
Darryl
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, April 21, 2009 - 09:46 PM UTC
Hi Raymond,

Thank you very much for your prompt reply and help.

All the items have been already shipped including the bonus TAS 35014.

This is the only order with which I had some issues. The other orders I placed with LuckyModel went with no problem.

I am sorry for any inconvenience I might have created. I had a bad day yesterday and maybe I should have written to you firstly.

Have a nice day,
Angel
 _GOTOTOP