TV, Movies, and Games
Talk about TV, Movies, Gaming or anything entertainment related.
Empire-Total War
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 09:52 AM UTC
Anyone own or played this game? I watched the video on the website and it looks amazing. 18th and 19th century combat at its best. Let me know if you know anything about this game and its system reqs.

Thanks
HastyP
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,439 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Sunday, May 03, 2009 - 10:25 PM UTC
Hi Paul

Got this game last week,its not a bad game but not as playable as rome total war.
You will need a top end computer to play it with at least 2 gig of memory.

Most reviews on this game gave it an average score of 94% but i dont agree more like 80%.

I got my copy for free as i took it back the shop and got my money back and its still installed on my hard drive .oh and it takes up 15 gig of hard drive space.

Regards
Karl
HastyP
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,117 Posts
KitMaker Network: 570 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2009 - 12:51 AM UTC
Thanks Karl

I would have to upgrade my pc to play it I'm afraid. What are the pc specs for the Rome version? I would really like to get a game like that to play.

Thanks
HastyP
PanzerKarl
Visit this Community
England - North West, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,439 Posts
KitMaker Network: 283 Posts
Posted: Monday, May 04, 2009 - 02:18 AM UTC
Hello Paul

If your going to get rome then go for the gold edition,as this comes with barbarian invasion.

comp spec: windows xp or vista,minumum requirements pentium III 1.0 ghz,256 MB ram,2.98GB hard drive space.Direct X 9.0C.

I find rome a lot more fun to play and the campaign is great.also there tones of mods for rome.

Have fun

Karl

Oh forgot to mention empire needs to be played using steam account which realy sucks.