_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings from Poland
Czarny
Visit this Community
Krakow, Poland
entire network: 68 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Friday, April 17, 2009 - 10:44 PM UTC
Hi everyone!

My name is Marcin Czarnowicz, I live in Krakow, Poland. I had been making models since I was a child, but for last two or three years I'm doing it for real.
After years of figure and armor I have returned to my everlasting love - aircrafts of WW II

In my non modeller's life I'm an archaeologist focusing on early Egyptian state.

B24Liberator
Visit this Community
Minnesota, United States
entire network: 134 Posts
KitMaker Network: 16 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 12:01 AM UTC

Greetings Marcin!

It's always good to come have another person come into the fold. You'll find this group is gifted, friendly and generous with their talent and information!

Any particular aircraft of WW II that you favour? Again WELCOME!
Czarny
Visit this Community
Krakow, Poland
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 12:55 AM UTC
Thanks!

I'm trying to follow a couple topics which are: Battle of Britain and US Navy aircrafts also to commemorate 70th anniversary of September 1939 Campaign I'm planning to make Polish PLZ 23B Karas upgraded with some scratch and Part PE.

Really I don't have any particular favor airplane.
mvfrog
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 369 Posts
KitMaker Network: 174 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 18, 2009 - 04:30 AM UTC
Welcome, Czarny. You will really enjoy this site, and the people who make up the community. Very knowledgeable, lots to offer, and a resource unavailable anywhere else. I am in California, about 40 miles South of San Francisco. You might like to know that the treasures of Tutankhamen are coming to San Francisco in June. I've got tickets for the opening night. The last time I saw this exhibit was in 1977. Very exciting to see it again. Once again, welcome.

Matt
Czarny
Visit this Community
Krakow, Poland
Posted: Sunday, April 19, 2009 - 12:59 AM UTC
Oh Matt this stuff looks fabulous. I have seen some objects from this treasure few years ago in Cairo. Have you been to Egyptian Museum in past few years? You are lucky man, I don't think that such exhibition will ever visit Poland.
montythefirst
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:18 AM UTC
hi and welcome
 _GOTOTOP