Local, Regional, or International.
2002 Mid-South Military Model Show
DonFMoss
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 12 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 27, 2002 - 02:31 AM UTC
The 2002 Mid-South Military Model Show will be held on Saturday, July 27, at the Shelby County Building, Mid-South Fairgrounds, Memphis, TN. Registration opens at 9:00 AM. The Awards Ceremony is scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM. The show is held in conjunction with the Mid-South Chapter, Military Vehicle Preservation Association Rally. At the event will be restored military vehicles from 1918 to the present. (Bring a camera)

The judging will be by the OPEN SYSTEM. Last year we had 163 entrants at our first show (we expected 50!). We will have a large space for vendors (Chris Merseal @ CRM has already signed up!).

See http://hometown.aol.com/midsouthrally/index.html for more details. Our e-mail me at [email protected]
Ranger74
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 1,290 Posts
KitMaker Network: 480 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 07:59 AM UTC
DF - I will make sure the Nashville Club gets the info. Memphis is within easy driving distance of Nashville. Good lick with the show.

Jeff
DonFMoss
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 12 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 08:30 AM UTC
Jeff,

Thanks for the reply and for helping us get the word out. I am sending you an e-mail separately that includes an attached file - the rally flyer that you can reproduce locally if you like. We can use all the publicity that we can get. (please let me know if you have suggestion for the website).

Don
relichunter00
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 61 Posts
Posted: Sunday, April 28, 2002 - 09:22 AM UTC
Hope to see you there Don and Jeff.

Anthony
 _GOTOTOP