Shows and events in North America.
Just Over 10 Days To Go for Valleycon 19
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 18, 2009 - 01:16 AM UTC
Valleycon 19 , is coming 29 March 2009 in Chicopee MA.

We have sold out our upstairs vendor room with 55 vendor tables.

Alpenflage Hobbies, Rare Plane Detective, [/url], Hobby Bunker, Olde Depot Hobbies, Monroe Perdu, Craftec Hobbies of Windsor CT, and Time Machine Hobbies will be present as well as a good selection of private vendors cleaning out their stashes. Unfortunately, Sentinel Miniatures had to cancel this year. There is good news, however, for figure builders as John Jeffries of Long Island will be present offering economical, high quality wooden bases. I can attest to these, having picked up a couple at the Long Island Figure Show in November.

Our display room is the largest and best lit in New England with room for over 50 display tables with leg extenders to make viewing easier. We also have plenty of room for non competitive displays.

We feature open (gold, silver bronze AMPS/figure show style) judging for figures, vignettes/dioramas, collections, scratchbuilts, and juniors and standard IPMS style (first, second, third) for the other classes.

We have on site hot food and are easy to reach from I-90 and I-91.

Hope to see many of you there.
Alpenflage
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 1,120 Posts
KitMaker Network: 53 Posts
Posted: Sunday, March 22, 2009 - 02:22 AM UTC
Hey Al, we will be there en force, along with a few of the guys from Nordland AMPS. Looking forward to your show

Also, Al that link you have for my shop is an older one, try this one, or click on my banner below, and update your "favorites" list: Here

Alpenflage Hobbies will be running a special sale at Wings & Wheels. Mention you saw this this post on Armorama, and receive an addtional discount on our already low prices on armor and figure kits. Be sure to get there early to get the best deals !

See ya'll at the show.

Cheers !

Robert
 _GOTOTOP