_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
New Member Old Modeller
turbov6
Visit this Community
Alabama, United States
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 07:07 AM UTC
Hello,
I'm Bryan, 43 and I am from Mass, in the USA. After about a 12 year hiatus I have come back to the hobby. I am presently working on a older Tamiya T-34, a Tamiya Tiger I and an A-10. The Tiger is just about finished save for some weathering. The T-34 I have just started and I am adding a resin Tank Workshop interior w turret. This is my first experience with resin and so far so good. I am taking pics. My main interest is in German armor but I have wide interests with planes, autos and ships as well.
I have been reading alot of articles here and I am trying to brush up on my techniques so I joined to advance my knowledge and meet follow modellers.

Bryan R.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 07:44 AM UTC
Welcome to the club Bryan, I look forward to seeeing some of your work.
goldnova72
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 627 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Thursday, March 12, 2009 - 01:17 PM UTC
welcome Bryan. Just got back into the hobby myself after 20 or so years , and this is a great place to get that plastic fix. Would really like to see some photos and comments on your T-34 build. I've got 7 that could use some insides and my last go round with resin was the late 70s,not a happy outcome. Things have greatly improved , there seem to be 100s of after market add ons from track to photo etched bootscrappers to full interiors .
Just stay away from the forums , I decided to read all the past questions/answers in the British AFV section and was at the computer for 6 hours , didn't get half way through it .
Learned a lot and now have a very large wish list of kits to get..
Again welcome and I look forward to seeing some of your work. Now if my son would show me how to work the camera......
montythefirst
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:25 PM UTC
hi and welcome
 _GOTOTOP