Dragon/Tamiya 1/35 kits FS U.S. only
M-60-A3
Visit this Community
Ohio, United States
entire network: 808 Posts
KitMaker Network: 326 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 - 12:43 AM UTC
Hello Everyone,
I have the following kits for sale in the U.S. only.
I'm in Ohio at zip 43070 and shipping will be at cost, and your choice of parcel or priority mail.
I will accept Pay-Pal (no additional fees), U.S.P.S. money order (only) or personal check with a wait for the check to clear, unless we have dealt with each other before.

DRAGON

M4A4 # 6035 (Chinese markings)
Sprues A & C are factory sealed.
Sprue F has been opened and resealed with tape. It's 3 sprues for individual tracks and all are complete.
Sprue B opened, resealed and complete.
Sprue A #2 parts labeled not used are missing. Those were extra roadwheels, idlers, sprockets and drive housings. This kit has all the parts necessary to complete this build as called out in the instructions.
$20.00

M4A2 Tarawa # 6062 factory sealed
$35.00

King Tiger Henschel turret w/zimmerit # 6303 factory sealed.
$35.00

TAMIYA

M4 Early # 35190, w/ Verlinden Sherman stowage set.
Sprue E is not bagged with the lower turret piece detached from the sprue. All other sprues are factory sealed and the kit is complete.
Verlinden set # 1808. I bought this used and there are no instructions. I tried to inventory the kit from the picture on the box and think it is complete, I do know that all major componenets are present but I cannot guarantee all parts (smaller parts) are there.
This set consist of sandbag armor, hedge row cutter, logs for side armour, fuel cans, packs, stowage tools plus other items.
$35.00

T-72M # 35160. Kit is complete, but no sprues are bagged.
$30.00

M-26 Pershing # 35254 Kit is complete, but no sprues are bagged. $30.00

Hetzer # 35285 Sprues are factory sealed and the tracks have been glued. The kit is complete.
$30.00

All questions or comments are welcome.
Please contact me via e-mail at [email protected].
Thanks for taking time to have a look.
Regards,
Joe

_GOTOTOP