Pictures of AMSS 2009
povolo6
Visit this Community
Zeeland, Netherlands
entire network: 73 Posts
KitMaker Network: 3 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2009 - 09:33 AM UTC
hello Guys,

Well, its over. We have had one of the greatest shows in Belgium.
Mr. Bill Horan was with us the whole weekend and i must say it is a great guy and a great gentleman. He had always time for a short but good conversation, its a great guy and for me i hope to meet him again.
His wife is a great support for his hobby and a great lady.
For a surprise there was a collection of his work (that is also here in Belgium) and the owners where so kind to set them into a showcase. Bill was surprised to see this masterworks again.
As you see on the picture's Bill was also competing into the speedpainting, and he did some awesome demonstrations. Unfortenaly it was a big crowd who wanted to be there and see the master at work. Therefore i saw nothing

At the end of the show Cristel anounced that AMSS had pull the plug out for 2010. It means that there will be no more shows organised by AMSS. There are alot of reasons for that, but the most important was that the wonderfull location that we rent for free the whole weekend is no longer allowed for this kind of events.
Finding another place is very difficult.

So, i hope you enjoy my pictures into the gallery i created and comments are always welcome.

Marc.

http://www.kitpic.com/pf.php?fid=2305
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Monday, March 09, 2009 - 03:19 PM UTC
Working Link
Great Figures.