Wooden Hardwood Bases for sale
Gulf11
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 290 Posts
KitMaker Network: 166 Posts
Posted: Saturday, February 21, 2009 - 02:53 PM UTC
Hi Guys;

First off nice opening huh..."wooden hardwood"! Never write things when tired:)

I do wooden bases for people on the side. Nothing too elaborate but usually well enough to suit most needs. I'm not a professional woodworker but I do well enough or so I'm told. All are made of Hardwood. I have American Walnut, Cherry, and Oak. They can be finished with stain, oil or just clear coat over natural. I generally use a high gloss finish as on the ones below but Satin and semi gloss is also an option. I have a multitude of stains availble as well for a darker or lighter finish.

The Bases are all made to order. I don't keep a stock as everybody always wants something I don't have handy

Pricing is done by size and finish. Ask and I'll let you know how much. urnaround time is 3-4 weeks. Postage is at cost. North American costs are generally from 8-14 dollars depending on the size and weight. Combined shipping is availble but again at my cost for postage.

Here are a couple I have for sale now. They are just ones put together so you have an idea of what is availble. The doweled corners is just something I did for fun and is only an option. The bottom Pedestal base is solid walnut as well.

Left Base measures 1.25" thick 7.5" X 9.25" with natural and clear coat $15.00
Right Base measures 1.25" thick 7.5" X 10.5" with natural and clear coat $17.50

Pedestal Base measures 2" thick 4" X 15" natural with clear coat $18.00

Please email me with the size, type, and finish you require for a quote on the cost.

Thanks
Sean
[email protected]
 _GOTOTOP