Armor kits for sale by poster.
Sale: Accessories, Resin, PE, and Books
gibsonlawrence
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 2 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, February 03, 2009 - 10:01 AM UTC
Here's my recession sale/cleaning out the cupboard. Normally I do eBay but I'd rather save on the fees and pass along things to you fine ML'ers.

I'd prefer to sell within the United States for ease of shipping. My wife kindly takes care of packaging and shipping for me and I want to make her life as easy as possible--thanks for your understanding. (If you are absolutely NOT going to live without any of these little items and you live in, say, Canada, we might be able to work something out...)

Shipping:

All items include track-able US shipping. If you would prefer a cheaper shipping option (ie. first class mail), that's fine, but you assume the risk in such cases--just contact me and we will figure it out. I will combine shipping for multiple orders.

Payment:

I accept paypal or money orders or checks, provided you allow time for checks to clear.

Without any further ado....

BOOKS/MAGAZINES: All $15 shipped unless otherwise noted. If you want to buy more than one thing I'll combine as much as I can shipping-wise.

AFV Modeller #12

AFV Modeller #14

AFV Modeller #16

AFV Modeller #20

AFV Modeller #21

AFV Modeller #22

AFV Modeller #23

AFV Modeller #24

AFV Modeller #25

AFV Modeller #33

AFV Modeller #35

Allied/Axis #6

Allied/Axis #9

Verlinden 'Building Military Dioramas Vol. II'

Cromwell HMSO Vehicle History and Specifications $20 shipping included

Tigers in Combat Vol I by Schneider (Stackpole books) $25 shipping included

DETAIL SETS: Complete, shipping included.

Friul ATL-27 Tracks for Panzer III/IV $30.

Friul ATL-04 Tracks for Panzer III/IV $30.

Royal Model PE Stug. III Schurzen (this set doesn't include the brackets, just the skirts) $14.

Eduard PE Skirts for Tamiya/Academy Centurion $13.

Eduard T-72 Barrel Aluminum with PE cooling jacket parts $15.

AEF Design 6-spoke T-72 Wheels with SP Designs resin sprockets $10.

Accurate Armour Centurion Steel Tracks (Resin Lengths) $18.

AFV Club T-80E1 Individual Link Tracks (1) $10.

AFV Club T-80E1 Individual Link Tracks (2) $10.

Aber PE Fenders for Ferdinand/Elefant $14.

Aber PE Cromwell Side Stowage Boxes $14.

Aber PE Side Fuel Tanks and Smoke Canisters for T-34 family $14.

Eduard PE Schurzen for Tamiya Panzer IV H (Hull skirts and brackets only) $14.

Eduard PE Schurzen for Tamiya Panzer IV J (Both Turret and Hull skirts) $14.

Maquette T-34 Early Wheel Set $9.

Archer Fine Transfers USMC M1A1 Iraq Markings $5.

Archer Fine Transfers Human Eyeball Decals $5.

Verlinden Prods. German Road Signs Russia $5.

Verlinden Prods. Allied Road Signs Normandy to Berlin $5.

Accurate Armour 15.5" Cromwell Track w/Sprockets--One set of sprockets, 2 full sets of tracks $20.

DML/Dragon Double Pin Steel Chevron Individual Link Tracks for M4A3E8 Sherman $9.

DML/Dragon Panzer III/IV Winterketten Individual Tracks $9.

INCOMPLETE OR OTHERWISE NOT-PRISTINE DETAIL SETS:

Eduard PE Tamiya Panther Ausf A (missing ONE engine deck lift hook, otherwise complete, nice engine deck screens) $8.

GMC 6X6 combo: Leftovers from ABER PE and Verlinden Update Set. I used parts from each set to make one Italeri GMC model so neither set is complete, but there is enough left over to extensively detail a second GMC. There are a number of complete key assemblys remaining, including: Resin gun ring parts, PE mud flaps, some louvers, rifle racks, and many smaller fittings from Verlinden set, and the complete PE Grill, ABER headlight guard mesh, inside door panels, the complete PE radiator, and numerous little fiddly things from the ABER set. Sold As-is, so email me with questions. $18.

Early STUG combo: Like the above, the remnants of two sets used from making one model, this time the Royal Model Stug III F set and the Eduard Stug III F set. These sets are largely redundant so between the two sets there is a complete set of STUG-specific tool brackets, rear mudguards, intake screens from the Tamiya set, rear stowage rack, early exhaust deflector, etc. Included are the resin parts for the Royal set for the barrel cleaning rods. Pretty much everything one would need to detail an early STUG. Sold As-is. $18.

Italeri RSO/O3 Details: Eduard detail set for the RSO/O3 towing pak 40 but the Pak 40 parts are missing, so these are JUST the parts for the tractor. The tractor parts are complete. There is also a resin tilt for the Italeri RSO/O3 (Cab, not cargo bed) from Trakz (I think) which I will include. $15. PENDING SALE

ONE BIG TANK FOR SALE:

Also selling a Trumpeter T-34/76 1943, including a turned aluminum barrel for this kit. It's big. I'm in LA if anyone wants to pick it up, in which case I can offer it for less. $120 including barrel shipped to the lower 48.

Please contact me on [email protected] to reserve things or with any questions. Thanks!

Gibson

_GOTOTOP