_GOTOBOTTOM
 Community Forum: Filipino Modelers Phorum
Want to meet up with modelers in your country or region? This is the place.
It's here!!!!
Fritz
Visit this Community
Metro Manila, Philippines
entire network: 495 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 09, 2003 - 03:34 AM UTC
Yup my friends after all these years of total ignorance of the Italian Supercar, FERRARI( and Maserati) finally reached the Philippines. Their dealer just opened last Thursday in the same building the Jaguar & Volvo dealers are in Ortigas(very near The Podium). In the store are 2 cars. One Maserati & one 360 Modena. Just a while ago I went there w/ my Dad but unfortunately the Maserati was gone.........taken for P 14M. The Modena is still there & that's what we really liked. I was just there for some time feasting my eyes & my hands saying to myself, "Holy@#!% I'm touching a Ferrari!" & there it is the P 22M Modena still sleeping until someone wakes it up & turns on its 400 HP engine to propel it up to 180+ mph in some expressway(until the police comes to make your day w/ a ticket).
jomz
Visit this Community
entire network: 543 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 09, 2003 - 01:55 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Yup my friends after all these years of total ignorance of the Italian Supercar, FERRARI( and Maserati) finally reached the Philippines. Their dealer just opened last Thursday in the same building the Jaguar & Volvo dealers are in Ortigas(very near The Podium). In the store are 2 cars. One Maserati & one 360 Modena. Just a while ago I went there w/ my Dad but unfortunately the Maserati was gone.........taken for P 14M. The Modena is still there & that's what we really liked. I was just there for some time feasting my eyes & my hands saying to myself, "Holy@#!% I'm touching a Ferrari!" & there it is the P 22M Modena still sleeping until someone wakes it up & turns on its 400 HP engine to propel it up to 180+ mph in some expressway(until the police comes to make your day w/ a ticket).

exxag sa presyo noh. i heard that the person who bought the maserati IS the head honcho of the dealer of Jaguar? galing! hehe!

mag models na lang sana sila noh!
shonen_red
Visit this Community
entire network: 5,762 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,610 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 11, 2003 - 10:52 PM UTC
Model kits na lang! Sigurado maiinis ka kung magkaroon yan ng scratch lalo na kung iskwater pa gumawa :-) :-) :-)
 _GOTOTOP