Armor kits for sale by poster.
Kits and figure sets for sale
davcon5
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 49 Posts
KitMaker Network: 7 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 30, 2009 - 07:12 AM UTC
Hello everyone, I have a few kits I would to sell. Prices quoted are for the kit, shipping charges are extra. Would like to keep the dealings limited to within the U.S. or Canada. Here goes: Tamiya 1/35 Sdkfz 250/9 - $15.00; Masterbox #3532 Russ. tank crew "Kursk Bailout" - $5.00; Miniart #35041 German soldiers w/ fuel drums - $5.00; Trumpeter Russ. WWII assault infantry w/ winter gear - $7.00. All figures are also 1/35 scale. Buy all four of the previous together and I'll sell them for $30.00. Also have a Tamiya/CMK #T35016L Pzkpfw IV/70 w/ Krupp pak L/71 8.8 mm gun. Got this kit about 10 years ago, it,s one of those proposed panzers where they designed it on paper but they were never produced. Kit has the standard Tamiya Pzkpw IV parts in plastic and resin pieces to make the conversion. It has a steel gun barrel for the main gun. This is in 1/35 scale. Price on this kit is $25.00. If any of these interest you, E-mail me direct at [email protected] Will accept money order or check for payment and I,m located in Oregon, USA. Thanks for looking, David.
 _GOTOTOP