_GOTOBOTTOM
Scratchbuilders!: Armor/AFV
This is a group for armor scratchbuilding questions, topics and projects.
Hosted by Mike Kirchoff
M172 Lowboy Trailer
animal
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,503 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,163 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 12:10 PM UTC
I have started the M 172 Lowboy Trailer. I have the frame and rear wheels started. I still have more brace work for the under side and then the fun part of the goose neck extension for the fifth wheel and skid plate and landing struts.

Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Sunday, January 04, 2009 - 05:05 PM UTC

Lookin' good, Dave! (As if anyone expected less... ) What's going to be pulling this baby?

Cuhail
mother
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 3,836 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,121 Posts
Posted: Monday, January 05, 2009 - 05:51 PM UTC
Hello Dave, it's always a pleasure seeing your scratchbuilding projects. The trailer of to a great start, what truck will be in front pulling her and will there be anything chained down on top of it. I built this same trailer last year with the help from Joe Wallace. Looking forward to your next posting.

Joe

animal
Visit this Community
entire network: 4,503 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,163 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, January 06, 2009 - 12:10 PM UTC
Awesome build Joe. Very clean build which I have come to expect from your bench. I don't know if I will put anything on it. I think that I will either have the M52 A1 or the M275 A1 to pull it. Not sure at this time.
bladezero
Visit this Community
Overijssel, Netherlands
entire network: 20 Posts
KitMaker Network: 6 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 - 10:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Dave, it's always a pleasure seeing your scratchbuilding projects. The trailer of to a great start, what truck will be in front pulling her and will there be anything chained down on top of it. I built this same trailer last year with the help from Joe Wallace. Looking forward to your next posting.

Joe

Not wanting to trash youre post Animal but Mother could u post a couple photos of that truck ? and maybe a link to the build im looking for that kind of truck to pull a m872 trailer that im wanting to scratch build for some time now and cant seem to find a suitible truck i like

Greetz Blade
seb43
Visit this Community
Paris, France
entire network: 2,315 Posts
KitMaker Network: 124 Posts
Posted: Friday, January 09, 2009 - 04:36 AM UTC
Dave
Look good It is a nice build
I like it
Cheers
Seb