_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Bird is the word...
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 02, 2003 - 11:53 PM UTC
Somebody flipped me the bird... Hope all of those posts either helped some of you folks out, or sometimes just made you smile. Anyway, I'm having a great time, and learning and trying new things hobby wise constantly. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone. Group hug...
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Monday, June 02, 2003 - 11:54 PM UTC
Mods, can you move this thread to the Junk Drawer? Still early in the morning... You would think after 700+ posts I wouldn't have done this...
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 12:12 AM UTC
Congratualtions Keenan with this promotion

Quoted Text

Hope all of those posts either helped some of you folks out, or sometimes just made you smile

It sure did both ways very often I was always looking forward to see answers of you and they were almost always helpful or funny

Yup keenan you really deserved this promotion and it looks good too on the collar

Let`s drink a Heineken

blaster76
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 8,985 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,270 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 08:18 AM UTC
Fly high my friend
Eagle
Visit this Community
Noord-Brabant, Netherlands
entire network: 4,082 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 08:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Mods, can you move this thread to the Junk Drawer? Still early in the morning... You would think after 700+ posts I wouldn't have done this...

Birdman Keenan posting in the Introductions Forum......Hmmmm Let's say you just introduced your bird to us...... welcome aboard.....I just love those silver Eagles.

That's gonna cost ya some beer again..... Let me go wild for one night...gimme a shot of tequilla.

Congrats Keenan. A truly deserved bird !
 _GOTOTOP