_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Eaglewatch
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
entire network: 560 Posts
KitMaker Network: 180 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 04:16 PM UTC
Hi everybody my name is Lyndon i'm 26 from Staffordshire in the United Kingdom. I decided to join up after some persuasion from my twin brother Anthony who told me all about this awesome site dedicated exclusively to modellers of all different genres. Well I suppose I should let you all know what i'm into so that you can get a better feel for my personality i'm currently into modelling WW2 AFV's mainly German and US my favorite scales are 1/48th and 1/35th although as of late i've been concentrating mainly on my 1/48th kits as they are generally smaller and quicker to build and because i haven't got into airbrushing just yet they're a lot easier to hand paint
vanize
Visit this Community
Texas, United States
entire network: 1,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 121 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 04:18 PM UTC
Welcome aboard, Lyndon!

This is a great little community with lots of helpful people. Looking forward to seeing you around.

-vance-
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Thursday, December 18, 2008 - 05:37 PM UTC
Welcome to the site Lyndon, I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Eaglewatch
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:32 AM UTC
hi there Vance my apologies for taking so long to reply but me and my brothers pc at home is broke at the moment so i have to use my works internet cafe during my break times . so what kind of kits are you into and what scale do you prefer?
Eaglewatch
Visit this Community
United Kingdom
Posted: Friday, December 19, 2008 - 09:42 AM UTC
hi there Darren i'd love to show off some of my current projects to you but at the moment i haven't got a digital camera(let's see what santa brings ) whilst i can't show what i'm currently working i can at least tell you i'm currently working on a small 1/48th scale diorama featuring a plus model "berlin 1945" street corner a t-34/85 w/russian infantry riding on the back and a small group of germans hiding amongst the ruins ready to ambush it ,at the moment i've got the ceramic building made up but i haven't started the paintwork on it because i'm not sure if you can use primer on the ceramic or just go straight to paint afterall this is my first foray into building dioramas so any advice from you on how to proceed would be highly appreciated
 _GOTOTOP