_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
cn ya help
dhockey
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 10:25 AM UTC
new to all this . been on so many modelin sites .thinkin about startin again after a 20 year break . thinkin of makin a model of a kaman h-43 huskie diorama. but not found 1 pic of a 1-32 huskie.can anyone point me in the right way please .
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Sunday, December 07, 2008 - 06:26 PM UTC
Firstly let me say welcome to the site. Next I am not sure what you are asking here, do you want pointing in the direction of a model or ref material?
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 04:52 AM UTC

Quoted Text

new to all this . been on so many modelin sites .thinkin about startin again after a 20 year break . thinkin of makin a model of a kaman h-43 huskie diorama. but not found 1 pic of a 1-32 huskie.can anyone point me in the right way please .

Hello Dave, if you are looking for a kit in 1/32 scale, Hawk used to make one, and I believe Testor's re-released it. Cobra Company makes an update set for it also. As for photos, Squadron had a three-part series on the Air war in Vietnam, and they had photos of Huskies used over there. Hope this helps a little. Al
dhockey
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 3 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 07:32 AM UTC
thanks for givin up your time and e-mailin me back . when i said i was new to all this ,it was'nt the whole truth . started modelin with airfix and matchbox when i was about 7 up to the age of 17 then girls and drink found me and sadly lost intrest in modelin.
over the past year ive found many part built kits in my loft and my badger airbrush along with many other things one of them bein a 1-32 italeri huskie . what i ment to ask was that ive been on fantastic modelin sites [not as good as this one] and seen many 1-35 helicopter dioramas but not 1 of a huskie .
surely theres at least 1 model out there .
anyway my idea for a diorama is to have two italeri frogmen scramblin into the huskie based in vietnam. based on a rescue mission..
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Monday, December 08, 2008 - 08:06 AM UTC
It was no trouble Dave, good luck with the diorama, and I hope to see some pictures Al
 _GOTOTOP