_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Anyone seen the movie "The Bunker"? from 2001
Stene
Visit this Community
Sweden
entire network: 69 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2003 - 04:31 AM UTC
Its a kinda bad thriller/war/horror story about a couple of german soldiers trapped in a bunker at the westernfrontline in 1944, they can barely escape cus of massive allies forces coming in fast and barely no ammo left, and the bunker has en exit in the dark tunnels but is told to be haunted!

Anyway if you ignore the story I was very imrpessed of the actors as german soldiers (ignoring their english speak) I thought their uniforms were very good made, they had real Mauser K98's, MP40 and even a Sturmgewehr44. Helmets looked very realistic and so did uniforms and medals, didnt recoignaice their green armband on left arm but nevermind it was good details, anyone elese seen this movie and liked the wardrobe? :-)
ctmi911
Visit this Community
Michigan, United States
entire network: 151 Posts
KitMaker Network: 29 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2003 - 07:25 PM UTC
Hey guys,

Haven't seen this movie, it sounds interesting. There is a DVD copy on eBay right now (I have no connection with the seller).

Take care,
-CT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3329969900&category=2305
Davhowell
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2003 - 07:47 PM UTC
Id Really like to see this movie Sounds like a good story. Ill see if I can get that DVD!
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Friday, May 30, 2003 - 11:37 PM UTC
I thought the movie was rather tedious. The story is so flat. Apart from the uniform reference, there is not much else going for this movie.
 _GOTOTOP