_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Problem with AEF Designs...
nikman
Visit this Community
Quebec, Canada
entire network: 40 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 03:07 PM UTC
Greetings to you all,

A while ago, I read some comments about people having problems dealing with AEF designs, and sometime later, some other people were saying that everything was fine, and everyone seemed to get their orders, etc. so I told myself, "What the heck! Let's order too!"

Well, about two months ago, I ordered from Tony Engelhart at AEF Designs through email. He answered me, confirmed my order and a few days later, told me the item had been mailed. I waited a couple of weeks, and never received anything. I wrote Tony an other email to see if there was a problem, and he never answered back. I think that is somewhat unprofessionnal of him and though it was not a large amount of money (about 25$) I am really disappointed not to get what I paid for and what's worse, I won't be able to build this particular model I wanted.

I buy stuff over EBay every week, and mail does not get lost no matter where it comes from around the world. I can't imagine it getting lost between the US and Canada...

Just wanted to share that.
HeavyArty
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 17,694 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,968 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 26, 2008 - 09:11 PM UTC
Standard data for AEF. You didn't miss out, the quality of their products isn't very good either.
 _GOTOTOP