_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Stand by Troopers
CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
entire network: 793 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 03:49 AM UTC
Good Ol' Capn' Jack, in celebration of his recent promotion will be posting several new release reportds and reviews tommorrow. Stand by for all the and nothing but the news. There shall also be a show report from France

CJ
Maki
Staff MemberSenior Editor
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
entire network: 5,579 Posts
KitMaker Network: 538 Posts
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 03:59 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Good Ol' Capn' Jack, in celebration of his recent promotion will be posting several new release reportds and reviews tommorrow. Stand by for all the and nothing but the news. There shall also be a show report from France

CJ do you ever get some rest? Just kidding... Keep it up.

Mario M.

CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 04:05 AM UTC
:-) Hey Maki,

Hiya I had a look at the war in Lebannon, in the Pachi contest. not bad at all. Looking forward to seeing more. Take care good buddy!

CJ
Maki
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 07:46 AM UTC

Quoted Text

:-) Hey Maki,

Hiya I had a look at the war in Lebannon, in the Pachi contest. not bad at all. Looking forward to seeing more. Take care good buddy!

CJ

Hmm.. it was my first diorama (I think I was 14 or something), and I really didn't know much about making models. But, it was fun to build it back then; no aftermarket sets, no PE and almost no reference material... but nevertheless the models somehow got finished
Have you sent more stuff to Pachi contest? I wrote an e-mail to Tamiya to find out if they would accept digital images and got no reply...

Mario M.

CaptainJack
Visit this Community
Luxembourg, Belgium
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 09:06 PM UTC
It appears that the Pachi has lost its momentum, unfortunately. Ibelieve they only now produce the competition once a year, in April. but then again Tamiya hasn't done much, o.k., the dragon wagon, noteworthy production-wise for some time now. I hope to submit for the next one, unfortunately April snuck up on me when I wasn't looking!! I'd like to see your new work to see the progress you've made.

Cheers,

Jack
Maki
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
Croatia Hrvatska
Posted: Saturday, April 20, 2002 - 09:10 PM UTC
OK Jack be courious be prepared for an e-mail fever.. I'll send you couple of pics, and I would be looking forward to your comments.

Mario M.

_GOTOTOP