_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: AMPS
Topics about AMPS (Armor Model and Preservation Society).
Next AMPS Boresight is an A.13 Special!
tankmodeler
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 3,123 Posts
KitMaker Network: 330 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 18, 2008 - 10:24 AM UTC
Howdy everyone!

Just wanted to let everyone know that the next issue of Boresight is at the printer and due out any day now. This time we have our first special of the year and it's on the A.13 Cruiser tank inhonour of Bronco's new kit. All of the photos in this issue are period shots, most taken in France in 1940. Almost all the photos are 1/3 to 1/2 page and some are even larger. I believe that none of these has been published before, so this is an absolutely unique chance to get some great reference photos of this vehicle. I can't say "thanks" to Bob Gregory enough for letting AMPS publish these photos first.

Anyone wanting to get this issue has to join AMPS before we send out these magazines, so you have about 3 weeks to join. Get your membership started by going to the AMPS website at:

www.amps-armor.com

You can join by cheque or by paying with Paypal.

For existing members, I know I'm a little behind in my schedule, so this issue is an attempt to make it up to you all. The last issue of the year is almost finished and I hope to have it in the mail before Christmas so you can all add it to your stockings.

Paul
 _GOTOTOP