_GOTOBOTTOM
User Support
Having a problem with the site? Post it here.
Build log and pic question
JimMrr
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,505 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 07:13 AM UTC
I would like to start a build log on the Dragon kit M4A1 (76mm)W and have some questions ...If I hit the BLOG button above will this keep it at the top of the page for easy reference?..I had someone ask me about that when I proposed the idea. Second question regards pics...I have a campaign that I am involved in on MSW wich will use a fair amount of pics ......how can I post pics for both commitments without maxing out quickly at 30 pics?. Im not the most computer literate guy on the planet ,sorry.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:00 AM UTC
Jim a Blog post is not always at the top, what it does do is place the post in the active build log area of the main page, which displays the last four blog threads updated. the easiest way of finding your thread is to bookmark the thread. regarding pictures: I may be wrong but I believe you can have all campaign pics put into the campaign gallery thus saving you space.
JimMrr
Visit this Community
Ontario, Canada
entire network: 1,505 Posts
KitMaker Network: 62 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 09:10 AM UTC
many thanks my friend
Tarok
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 10,889 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,373 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 10:33 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I may be wrong but I believe you can have all campaign pics put into the campaign gallery thus saving you space.

Darren and Jim,

Unfortunately this is not the case.

Users get a fixed amount of gallery space, regardless of where the photographs are stored.

Jim, if space is an issue, I'd recommend creating an account with a dedicated web photo host, such as Photobucket, or Webshots, or Picassa - in fact, if you've got a GMail (Google Mail) email account you're already half way there with Picassa (and you get quite a sizable storage space).

HTH

Rudi
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Monday, November 17, 2008 - 11:22 AM UTC
No problem Jim, Just contact whoever is heading up the campaign you are involved in, or one of the staff at MSW, I am sure they will be able to assist with the picture issue.
 _GOTOTOP