_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
Nikon Coolpix 3500 software????
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, November 11, 2008 - 04:55 PM UTC

Hey all.

I got a hand-me-down camera the other day. Better than the hand-me-down camera I have used for a couple of years now and I'm dying to use it.
The only problem is...the girl who gave me the camera can't find the software CD-ROM that came with it. (She also couldn't find the battery charger for it, but, I found one of those online).
So, what I'm looking for is:
Nikon View 5 or 6 for a Coolpix 3500 Digital Camera.

Can anybody help?

I've tried finding it online through multiple sites like download.com, nikonusa.com and others, but, it's coming up "no dice".

So, I am coming to you, my friends, to see if anybody here has the disc and can let me borrow it for a short time.

Lemme know.
Cuhail
NebLWeffah
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 1,683 Posts
KitMaker Network: 284 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 02:50 AM UTC
Hi Murphy

Try this...from the Nikon support website, this page has a software download. It's item number 37 and it's Nikon View 5.1.3 for windows. It's recommended software for the Coolpix 3500 (it's listed on the next page when you click on it). This might be what you're looking for:

http://support.nikontech.com/cgi-bin/nikonusa.cfg/php/enduser/std_alp.php?p_sid=yAFbJIij&p_lva=61&p_li=&p_new_search=1&p_accessibility=0&p_redirect=&p_srch=1&p_sort_by=&p_gridsort=&p_row_cnt=227%2C227&p_prods=42&p_cats=&p_pv=1.42&p_cv=&p_search_type=answers.search_nl&p_nav=foot&p_trunc=0&p_page_head=1&p_page=1&p_page_foot=2

good luck....

Bob
Cuhail
Visit this Community
Illinois, United States
entire network: 2,058 Posts
KitMaker Network: 787 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 - 08:57 AM UTC

Thanks Bob.
Oddly enough, I scoured that site and couldn't find it. Everything that I found said it wasn't available for download. Yet, I followed your link and there it was.

Thank you!

Now. I just have to wait for the stupid charger and I'm snappin pix!

Cuhail
NebLWeffah
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 1,683 Posts
KitMaker Network: 284 Posts
Posted: Saturday, November 15, 2008 - 06:17 PM UTC
You're very welcome sir, hope it all works out for you.

cheers

Bob
 _GOTOTOP