_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Blue steel & Victor
pmessling
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 45 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 05:24 AM UTC
To go with my models of Vulcan carrying 21 1000lbs bombs, Vulcan carrying the blue steel, also have been able to get two sky bolts, valiant carrying the blue Danube i have been constructing the Victor carrying the blue steel however i have been very limited in the amount of images that i have found to be able to reproduce the way in which the Victor carried the blue steel missile. Does anyone know of where or have any that they could post to show how the missile was molded into the fuselage.

thanks

Peter
taylgr
Visit this Community
Australia
entire network: 152 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 - 08:15 PM UTC
Pete,
These help?

Greg

Clarification:
"This posting contains copyrighted material the use of which has not been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. This material is being made available to the members of this forum for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, or research.

I believe this is not an infringement of copyright and constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in Section 107 of the US Copyright Law."
pmessling
Visit this Community
England - South East, United Kingdom
entire network: 45 Posts
KitMaker Network: 13 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 30, 2008 - 12:53 AM UTC
thanks for the pictures they are of help for looking at the profile of the way the missile is molded into the bomb bay doors. i think a better picture would be one without the missile, have have been so using the bomb bay doors from a Vulcan but have been slicing and dicing for a good fit. once the missile is in place you won't see much of it, just want to get the rear of the doors right.

thanks again for the quick response with the pictures. have to look at them closely and draw some sketches to make the bits.

Peter
 _GOTOTOP