Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
New correct MAZ 537 wheels and tires!
Bratushka
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,019 Posts
KitMaker Network: 332 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 08:56 AM UTC
I saw a post in another thread of a MAZ build about new wheels & tires by Tank Workshop for the MAZ kit. I checked them out and they look good! From looking at photos of the real thing I'd say they got it right! I ordered the full set. The prices (in USD) are: $25 for the tractor wheels/tires including spare; $25 for the trailer wheels/tires including spare; and $45 for the full set. Of course shipping charges are extra. Lots of images of them on their bulletin board page.

Please note that these are NOT the resin duplicates of the original kit tires and wheels that PanzerWorkshop was selling!

I'm really happy somebody answered the call to make a correct set! Thanks to the person who mentioned them in the MAZ thread alerting me about them. Hopefully, I didn't steal your thunder by opening a separate thread, but I'm pretty excited about them and wanted to make sure the info got out.

Now, if somebody would make that engine and drive train conversion set...
exer
Visit this Community
Dublin, Ireland
entire network: 6,048 Posts
KitMaker Network: 845 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 09:37 AM UTC
Hi Jim we have a news feed here on Armorama in the top line there between photos and reviews and we covered the new Maz wheels here:
https://armorama.kitmaker.net/news/4346&mode=&order=0

The Spare Parts forum is really for non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Bratushka
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 1,019 Posts
KitMaker Network: 332 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 09:58 AM UTC
sorry i missed it. i gave the new posts section a cursory glance and didn't see anything so i thought i was doing a good deed. i usually don't go to the home page. my desktop Armorama link is directly to the forums. Delete this thread if you want, my intentions were honorable. As to posting in the wrong section i think i just clicked the wrong thing since i was on the phone at the same time. To err is human and all that rot.