Local, Regional, or International.
Newark Model Show
Sandy
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 628 Posts
KitMaker Network: 212 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 10:41 PM UTC
Hi all , At the Newark Model Show at Southwell Race Course on the 12th Oct this year , I will be holding a mini auction to raise funds for the local air ambulance Notts and Derby . Model Zone in Nottingham have very kindly donated 6 Tiger and 5 T34/85 1/16 scale ex display Radio control tanks . No R/C just the tanks. You will be able to examine them before the auction on the day . All the internals are still inside and running gear is functional . These will be bought on the understanding they are as seen . So if attending please put your hands up in the air , to help keep the air ambulances in the Air . cheers ian
Sandy
Visit this Community
England - East Anglia, United Kingdom
entire network: 628 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 06:33 AM UTC
Hi All, I have to Thank sIan Crwaford for holding the auction today , we raised £165 To which I will round it up to £200 in memory of my late motherr , so all the children big and small many thanks for helping out this way cheers ian
Tomcat31
Visit this Community
England - North East, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,828 Posts
Posted: Sunday, October 12, 2008 - 08:34 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi All, I have to Thank sIan Crwaford for holding the auction today , we raised £165 To which I will round it up to £200 in memory of my late motherr , so all the children big and small many thanks for helping out this way cheers ian

Hi Ian, as a now proud owner of the only Grey Tiger that was being auctioned I'm glad that the money is going to a good cause. As soon as I get some radio gear I'll be a very happy child
 _GOTOTOP