_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: AMPS
Topics about AMPS (Armor Model and Preservation Society).
AMPS East Picture
AJLaFleche
Visit this Community
Massachusetts, United States
entire network: 8,074 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,574 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2008 - 09:06 AM UTC

Click here to see all my pics.

Feel free to add your links here.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 2,531 Posts
KitMaker Network: 290 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 05:08 AM UTC
Hi Al, It was good to see you at the show. Thanks for posting the pictures, I kinda got out of the habit of bringing a camera with me. The group photo reminds me of a Rock band, Motley Crue. Al P.S. Maybe I'll see you at the HVHMG Show in a couple of weeks?
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 30, 2008 - 07:12 AM UTC
Thanks for all your photos. It was good to see all the armorama guys there. Oh yes congrads to you Al for your stuff.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 07:27 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Thanks for all your photos. It was good to see all the armorama guys there. Oh yes congrads to you Al for your stuff.

Al, or Al ?
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Thursday, October 02, 2008 - 10:22 AM UTC
The guy ... third from the left is called Barry Davidoff. He lived here in Sweden for a few years, but moved back to the States about 2 years ago. Really nice guy and we spent a lot of time talking models and solving the worlds problems after the monthly IPMS meetings. He is/was an Armorama member also ... but builds space rockets/ships/satellites etc. I think he now lives somewhere in Conniticut.
Looks like yous all had a great time guys.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 06:38 AM UTC

Quoted Text

The guy ... third from the left is called Barry Davidoff. He lived here in Sweden for a few years, but moved back to the States about 2 years ago. Really nice guy and we spent a lot of time talking models and solving the worlds problems after the monthly IPMS meetings. He is/was an Armorama member also ... but builds space rockets/ships/satellites etc. I think he now lives somewhere in Conniticut.

Hello Frank, Barry does indeed live in Connecticut, and is a member of IPMS Connecticut Yankees in Stamford. Al
SSGToms
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 3,608 Posts
KitMaker Network: 512 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 06:55 AM UTC

Quoted Text

From left to right:
Steve Martein, Al LaFleche, Barry Davidoff, Marc Rocca, Boyd Brown, Marc Dupuy, Matt Wiesberger, Matt Toms, Mike DelVecchio, Dave O'Meara
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 07:10 AM UTC
And the elusive SMJ tracked down:
GALILEO1
Visit this Community
Maryland, United States
entire network: 1,794 Posts
KitMaker Network: 304 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 07:43 AM UTC
Great to finally put some faces to the excellent models and great advice we all receive here!

Excellent pics!

Rob
Plasticbattle
Visit this Community
Donegal, Ireland
entire network: 9,763 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,351 Posts
Posted: Friday, October 03, 2008 - 08:25 AM UTC

Quoted Text

Hello Frank, Barry does indeed live in Connecticut, and is a member of IPMS Connecticut Yankees in Stamford. Al

Hej Al. Thanks. If you know Barry and happen to bump into him, say hello from me! Its great to see him getting active again, as he had to box up everything for a while for the move. Last time I spoke to him, was about a year ago, and he told me was attending some of the local shows. He was very active in the Stockholm IPMS scene and also very popular. He sponsors a trophy every year here, to keep the memory alive.
TAFFY3
Visit this Community
New York, United States
Posted: Sunday, October 05, 2008 - 07:23 AM UTC
Hello Frank, Yes I do know Barry, we both belong to the same club, IPMS CT Yankees in Stamford. I'll be more than happy to pass along any messages to him, and I will let him know he can contact you directly through this site. Al
 _GOTOTOP