_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Hi there,
Sangamon
Visit this Community
Burgenland, Austria
entire network: 6 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 - 01:15 AM UTC
Hello from Salzburg,

a couple of days ago I was contacted by someone, sorry I can't remember the name and I'm currently out of my house so I cannot take a look at my private emails.
Nevertheless he asked if I would be interested to participate in this forum and post some pictures of my projects. Off course I agreed and I only have to sort out how to do that with such a lot of pictures, I hope you don't mind but I shot about 600 pics alone of my last project, OK so it is a little bit oversized but hey this is my hobby and I like what I do, so why not?

Anyhow I'm specialized on US Navy ships and aircrafts and I like to build them in the one and only scale there is: 1:72 (sorry all you 350 and 700 guys but I like it BIG) Over the years (I'm in this hobby since 40 years) I have bought quite a few kits and I have build a few of them too and I bought a book or two. If there is anything one wants to ask me about my hobby go ahead I like to get in contact with guys all over this place. Additional I have since almost exactly 1 year my own little website: www.usns.biz. I hope you like it too!

OK What else can I tell you about me? I think I'll better get in contact with the one who asked me to join and then I will start to upload a couple of pic's so that you can see what I'm talking about.

Just as a teaser here are two of them:

So keep on modeling
and have fun doing it!
René
www.usns.biz
MSGsummit
Visit this Community
Tennessee, United States
entire network: 751 Posts
KitMaker Network: 175 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 - 04:13 AM UTC
Welcome Rene! Love your handi-work! Awesome.
CMOT
Staff MemberEditor-in-Chief
ARMORAMA
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 10,954 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,873 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 - 09:13 AM UTC
Welcome Rene. with builds like that send the Pics to Gunny at model shipwrights he will make a feature of them and store the Pictures here, fantastic work.
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Monday, September 01, 2008 - 10:58 PM UTC
Welcome Aboard René.
ModelShipwrights would certainly be interested in your excellent 1/72 scale ships.
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 - 03:05 PM UTC
Welcome . I'm totally blow away buy your craftsmanship . Wow very cool
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, September 03, 2008 - 12:17 AM UTC
Hi Rene'!

Looking forward to working with you, as we have previously talked about, mate...your works will be well received across the entire KitMaker network, my friend, and all modelers, in all genres, will benefit from your FANTASTIC scratchbuilds!

Cheers,
Mark
montythefirst
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:47 PM UTC
hi and welcome
 _GOTOTOP