_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Greetings!!
BigfootV
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 1,624 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 04:20 AM UTC
Greetings from Colorado! Long time modeller, first time post. Let me do a little background here.

My name is Brian (AKA Bigfoot over the CB radio.) I drive 18 wheelers currently all over the US, seen some pretty neat things that alot of people don't normally get to see.

Anyways, I've been building since the early 80's, mainly 1/35th armor, WW2, from all nations involved. I still have my first kit, a Tamiya Sherman. (Which has been rebuild on a number of occassion.)

Do to my line for work I've not been able to work on my kits. I do keep two or three in the truck for when I've got some down time, but they are at the stages were they need paint and final detailing.

Anyways, I've got some time off and my going to try to get my work area back up from a major move and unpack all my kits.

Looking forward to sharing some of my kits with everyone. Hope I get to rub elbow's someday with Mr. O'Meara, an icon, the Zen master of model building.

T.T.F.N. Bigfoot.
jjumbo
Visit this Community
British Columbia, Canada
entire network: 2,012 Posts
KitMaker Network: 54 Posts
Posted: Thursday, August 14, 2008 - 07:36 AM UTC
Hey Brian,
Greetings from the Great White North !!!
Welcome to the site.
You'll find the folks on the site very helpful answering questions about all aspects of the hobby.
Cheers

jjumbo

p.s. we here in Vancouver would really like the Avalanche to trade "Burnaby" Joe Sakic to the Canucks, see what you can do about that !
flipper21
Visit this Community
Delaware, United States
entire network: 268 Posts
KitMaker Network: 120 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 - 05:24 AM UTC
Hi Brian , Welcome to the site...Vince
BigfootV
Visit this Community
Colorado, United States
entire network: 1,624 Posts
KitMaker Network: 30 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 15, 2008 - 07:31 AM UTC
Thx for the welcomes guys.

jjumbo I'm not much of a hockey fan, But I'll see what rabbit I can pull out of my hat to make the trade.

I've got a question that I'll b posting in the Dio section here shortly, something that I don't think gets addressed alot.

Thx again.
montythefirst
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:50 PM UTC
hi and welcome
 _GOTOTOP