Shows and events in North America.
IPMS Region 10 convention for 2009
Red4
Visit this Community
California, United States
entire network: 4,287 Posts
KitMaker Network: 824 Posts
Posted: Friday, August 01, 2008 - 05:14 PM UTC
All, I know this is very early, but I wanted to give as much lead time on this as possible to allow folks to plan on coming. You can find the particulars here http://www.centennialipms.org/pikes_peak_model_expo.htm
This info will be updated as we get more info. You can look ofr the logo to possibly change, but the info is still good as of now. We are looking forward to having an excellent time at this event. Please come and be apart of it!! Stay tuned!!! Thanks, "Q"
Red4
Visit this Community
Posted: Sunday, December 14, 2008 - 03:37 AM UTC
Annnd, BUMP. Hey folks we are six months out and I wanted to take a moment to remind folks to come out/down/over and see us in Colorado Springs on 5 and 6 June 2009 for the IPMS R-10 convention. Join us as we remember the 65th anniversary of the D-day landings in Europe. It is shaping up to be a great event. Lots to see and do in the area if you have never been here. For more info please check us out here. http://www.centennialipms.org/. Hoping to see lots of you here. Thanks, "Q"
grayghost666
entire network: 2,458 Posts
KitMaker Network: 163 Posts
Posted: Thursday, January 01, 2009 - 11:32 AM UTC
hello Matthew,
Miss Mary and i will be there.do you need some sponsor's for the event?if so send me a PM.
Cheers,
Bruce
Red4
Visit this Community
Posted: Tuesday, January 27, 2009 - 11:12 AM UTC
Howdy again all. Just a friendly reminder that we are now Five months out from the R-10 convention in Colorado Springs CO. Things are continuing to shape up and come together as we get closer. Hope to see lots of folks attending this year. Please come see us here in the land of no oxygen. Thanks, "Q"
Red4
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, February 19, 2009 - 02:57 AM UTC
Hello again. Another friendly reminder that the 2009 Region 10 IPMS convention is a little over 31/2 months out. Please come and join us in Colorado Springs for what is shaping up to be a great event. We will have some 1:1 military vehicles set up on site as well as some custom cars/street rods. More info on the contest can be found here IPMS R-10 Convention Looking forward to seeing you there! Thanks, "Q"
Red4
Visit this Community
Posted: Thursday, March 26, 2009 - 12:11 PM UTC
Hello again everybody. Just another reminder that the IPMS Regional 10 contest is a little over 2 months out. We are encouraging folks to pre-register for the event to save on time, and hopefully provide a smoother check in. We have some 1:1 scale military vehicles lined up for display as well as some re-enactors to help fill things out. So far it is shapping up to be a great event. Lots to do here in the Springs, so please come and join us as we honor and remeber the folks who stormed Normandy and other places some 65 years ago. Looking forward to seeing you here. "Q"
Red4
Visit this Community
Posted: Friday, May 01, 2009 - 02:52 PM UTC
Hello again. We are a little over 30 days out from the IPMS Region 10 show here in Colorado Springs. We have hotel rooms available, but they are going to be removed from availablity next week so if you are planning on coming and want a room, I suggest you reserve one asap. Banquet tickets are available as well. Looking forward to having lots of folks attend. Hoping to see some of you fellow Big A members at the show too. More info can be foundere. http://www.centennialipms.org/pikes_peak_model_expo.htm Thanks, "Q"
 _GOTOTOP