_GOTOBOTTOM
Buy, Sell or Trade: Trade Only
For those looking to trade kits or items only.
WTT: My Snark for your Regulus or Rascal
PzrJager
Visit this Community
New Brunswick, Canada
entire network: 52 Posts
KitMaker Network: 14 Posts
Posted: Thursday, July 31, 2008 - 02:59 PM UTC

Hi All,
I have An Original issue 1958 Monogram Snark Missile kit #PD27 and I'd like to trade for your Monogram Regulus II #PD39 or Rascal #PD42. My Box is in good condition with only slight corner and edge wear, one box corner has separated and has some shelf sag. The kit is complete and unstarted including instructions, decals and a mini catalogue. Quite a few pieces are off the sprue, but have been placed in ziploc baggies. I'd accept a Regulus or Rascal in similar condition. I will send pics of the box, kit, pieces, and instructions in order to verify condition and completeness to you, I will expect the same from you. I am in Canada and will ship the kit inside another well padded box via Canada Post Xpresspost to Canada/USA which includes $100 insurance and delivery confirmation. I would expect you to to also ship via Xpresspost/USA Priority Post with insurance and delivery confirmation as well. I'd like to keep it to Canada/USA due to shipping considerations but may consider elsewhere. I won't sell this kit unless the offer is VERY good. Again, I only want to trade for the above mentioned Original 1958 issue Monogram Regulus or Rascal and not the Revell/Comet/kleeware/Temco/Strombecker/Aurora/Sharkit Kits.
Regards,
John Hayes
 _GOTOTOP