_GOTOBOTTOM
Introductions
If you are new to the network please post a little something here to introduce yourself.
Howdy howdy
AmiPolizeiFunk
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
entire network: 101 Posts
KitMaker Network: 0 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 - 02:06 AM UTC
Just a little note to say Hi. Found the site a few days ago and just registered today. Made my first model after probably a 20-year hiatus. I've been playing a Real-Time-Strategy (RTS) computer game on the PC lately called "Company of Heroes." It's got fantastic models of WW2 units, and I just love the Wehrmacht tanks. I was shopping with my boy for water pistols, and saw an Italeri 1/72 King Tiger, and couldn't resist! It's almost finished now and I'm real happy with it. Where do I post pics and are there any tips I need to know before doing so?

Yesterday I splurged and bought the Dragon 1:35 Tiger I 3-in-1. I've been pouring over builds in these forums, drooling.

-Ami
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 - 02:38 AM UTC
Gday Ami and welcome!
You have a storage for photos on kitmaker. If you click 'photos' above, it will send you to the kitmaker gallery page, where in the top right either register or log in (same details as here on Armorama) you can upload photos to your own gallery from your hard drive using the interface there. Any more queries, you can always try the google search engine top left, for more info. Other than that, there are plenty here to help you in the right direction.
Cheers
Brad
Grumpyoldman
Staff MemberConsigliere
KITMAKER NETWORK
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 15,338 Posts
KitMaker Network: 5,072 Posts
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 - 08:55 AM UTC
Welcome Aboard Jasond.
Welcome back to the hobby.
AmiPolizeiFunk
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
Posted: Friday, July 25, 2008 - 01:41 PM UTC
Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Wow, I already got a piece of junkmail from a widow in the Phillipines that inherited 18 million dollars. :S

HOW DID SHE FIND ME?!?!?

j/k
thegirl
Visit this Community
Alberta, Canada
entire network: 6,743 Posts
KitMaker Network: 456 Posts
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 02:22 AM UTC
Weclome Jasond . This is the best site in the world . Very helpful people if you have any questions at all just ask .
AmiPolizeiFunk
Visit this Community
Berlin, Germany
Posted: Saturday, July 26, 2008 - 08:32 PM UTC
Cheers! I think I'm addicted to looking at people's models. Can't get enough. I would like to see some in the "flesh." Well... I'd be flesh, they'd be plastic... you know. Does anybody know if there are any model shows coming up in or around Berlin, Germany?

-Ami
montythefirst
Visit this Community
England - South West, United Kingdom
entire network: 1,055 Posts
KitMaker Network: 244 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 05, 2009 - 12:52 PM UTC
hi and welcome
 _GOTOTOP