_GOTOBOTTOM
Photography
Questions about shooting your models and dioramas? Ask here.
Downloading photogaphs to this site..........
Wolf-Leader
Visit this Community
New Hampshire, United States
entire network: 1,225 Posts
KitMaker Network: 463 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 02:49 AM UTC
I will soon be having my in progress photos of my Panzer IV J online. My question is this, the photographs I have are on my CD, can I download those photographs to a posting or a gallery from my CD? If so, how???
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 - 02:57 AM UTC
Wolfleader

Put them to your computer if needed use photoshop on them. And upload them to an Armorama.MSN account where you have a webspace of 3 MB there you can store your pics and from there you can link them to Armorama.

almonkey
Visit this Community
England - East Midlands, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,124 Posts
KitMaker Network: 369 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 06:29 AM UTC
how do you link from msn to armorama? i just put a pic in a post by actually writing down the url thing from the properties it came out thumbnail sieze, so far so good but the url for a bigger image was massive, is there a way to just click this across? you surely don,t have to write all that down then tap it in do you?
keenan
Visit this Community
Indiana, United States
entire network: 5,272 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2,192 Posts
Posted: Sunday, September 28, 2003 - 06:51 AM UTC
Start at the beginning of the url and left click and hold down the mouse button. Drag the cursor to the reight, highlighting the WHOLE url. When the whole url is highlighted, right click and then then left click on "Copy" Then all you have to do is right click again and hit Paste the url whereever you want it. Hope this makes sense. A mistake a lot of folks make is they don't copy the whole url, only part of it. I know I did. When you are highlighting the url make sure you get the whole thing.

HTH,

Shaun
 _GOTOTOP