Shows and events in North America.
IPMS-USA Ship-Category Judges: Please Read &
Mark-Persichetti
Visit this Community
United States
entire network: 4 Posts
KitMaker Network: 2 Posts
Posted: Monday, July 14, 2008 - 08:27 AM UTC
I was informed last week that Ship-Categories Head Judge Rusty White cannot attend the IPMS-USA National Convention in Virginia Beach next month. Per his request, I will be serving as the Ship-Categories Head Judge in his place this year.

I’d like to get some work done making category assignments for the Ship Judges before we all get to Virginia Beach. And as much as possible, I’d like to get judges assigned to categories they would most prefer to judge.

So if you’ve served as a Ship-Category Judge at prior IPMS-USA contests and you intend to do so again this summer, please contact me as soon as possible! First, let me know which Ship Categories you intend to enter, so I don’t inadvertently assign you to judge them! You can go to www.ipmsusa2008.org/ and click on the Contest Info -- Categories link buttons for a listing of this year’s Ship Categories. Next, let me know a couple of the categories which you would prefer to judge, so I can accommodate your preferences.

I’m posting this announcement to some of the DGs which I think are read by our Ship Judges, but I can use your help to reach more of those judges. Please forward this info to any of your friends and acquaintances who’ve served as IPMS-USA Ship judges, to help me pass the word. And reply to me soon! You can reply by email to [email protected] , or phone me at 303-665-9424 (Denver area, MDT zone).

If I don’t hear from you before I get to Virginia Beach, you may get stuck having to work with me, judging the Sailing-Ships Category!

Mark Persichetti
On-The-Mark Models
 _GOTOTOP