_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Navigating Dragon web site..............
FNG
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 92 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 12:32 PM UTC
Is it just me.....or is dragonusaonline.com almost impossible to navigate? LOL..........I mean, ALL I'm Looking for is a pricelist w/desciption and boxart 1/35 WW2 figures. Any Help is Appreciated, Thanks, J.C.
Gunny
Visit this Community
Pennsylvania, United States
entire network: 6,705 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,084 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 01:41 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Is it just me.....or is dragonusaonline.com almost impossible to navigate? LOL..........I mean, ALL I'm Looking for is a pricelist w/desciption and boxart 1/35 WW2 figures. Any Help is Appreciated, Thanks, J.C.

Jeff, are you searching through this front door? Clicking on the manufacturers in the left corner menu will bring up the box-art and pricing for their various figure sets and other items......and you can dig deeper by using the menu as well...
FNG
Visit this Community
Louisiana, United States
entire network: 92 Posts
KitMaker Network: 25 Posts
Posted: Saturday, June 28, 2008 - 02:09 PM UTC
Thanks Mark for the reply. Yes, I've used that page. I guess more specifically what I'm looking for is a complete current pricelist, W/ Descriptions , and boxart, for ALL of Dragon's WW2 1/35 figures. I can't seem to pinpoint it. Maybe Squadron carries the complete line. I haven't checked their online catalog in awhile. I do receive the monthly print catalog from Squadron, that features a select number of Dragon figure kits on sale. Mark, Thanks Again, J.C.
 _GOTOTOP