Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Worse than water-boarding??
dropshot
Visit this Community
Provincia de Pontevedra, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 300 Posts
KitMaker Network: 80 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 08:39 PM UTC
Just found this reading the news & the bit at the end of the article is very worrying ,especially so if you know the individual in question & his side-kicks. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7464430.stm
Drader
Visit this Community
Wales, United Kingdom
entire network: 3,791 Posts
KitMaker Network: 765 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 09:18 PM UTC
I remember watching Ronson's documentary and it confirmed just how much anyone involved in spooking lives in a fantasy world. And sometimes not a very nice one either.

David
dropshot
Visit this Community
Provincia de Pontevedra, Spain / Espaņa
entire network: 300 Posts
KitMaker Network: 80 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 19, 2008 - 09:37 PM UTC
It really doesnīt sound crazy to me that they use Barney because my mother sends DVDīs in English for my 2 year old son & I am continually exposed to the voices of him & his cohorts. After an hour I am just about ready to admit to anything to anybody. Itīs curious that "The Wiggles" donīt have the same effect but Thomas the tank engine is starting to get to me as well. Maybe I should report my to year old son to Amnesty International because this audio torture is starting to play havoc with my modelling as well. None of what I say is meant to be amusing about a subject so serious but to make one think how much anybody can take of something so irritating. In a link on the BBC page I found that one PSYOP operative stood for 45 mins. of Barney singing "I love you" before he went crazy. For your own mental well-being DONīT try this at home.
Murdo
Visit this Community
Scotland, United Kingdom
entire network: 2,218 Posts
KitMaker Network: 760 Posts
Posted: Friday, June 20, 2008 - 02:08 PM UTC

Quoted Text

In a link on the BBC page I found that one PSYOP operative stood for 45 mins. of Barney singing "I love you" before he went crazy. For your own mental well-being DONīT try this at home.

Like I have a choice????