Spare Parts
For non-modeling topics and those without a home elsewhere.
Sorry Romania....
FAUST
Visit this Community
Noord-Holland, Netherlands
entire network: 8,797 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,186 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 - 09:51 PM UTC
Et Adieu les Bleus

Ola Guys

Well another evening in the bar here in Warzone Dirkshorn. It was not as busy as with Holland Italy or Holland France. But then again the match was not that important. However it was fun to see how the bench was performing. Not the nicest match in the world and you saw that the benchmen had to get used to working together. However still an easy win... mainly because Romania refused to play... Even after Huntelaar scored the 1-0 they still didn't do much to turn the tide.
Pitty for France that they are out of the tournament. especially with Abidal getting a red card but more sad was the injury that Ribery got. And I think he is the guy who more or less carried the French team.
At this moment it is still a riddle who we will get as opponent in the quarterfinals. Either Sweden or Russia With the Dutch coach Hiddink. We will know that by tonight.

Some pics during the match and still a very nice party afterwards will follow
HONEYCUT
Visit this Community
Victoria, Australia
entire network: 4,002 Posts
KitMaker Network: 648 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 12:14 AM UTC
Ola Robert
Yes, it was good to see the bench play, and I reckon it will be good for them in the latter stages to have played all their reserves.
And I guess the only thing better than Italy not getting past the group stage is to see them knocked out now the Azzuri fans are back on board...
Just kidding my Italian friends... (Can you tell I'm still bitter from the last WC?!)
Look forward to photos
Brad