_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
PAK40 cannon and photoetch aftermarks
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:21 PM UTC
Hi guys,

I would like to know which aftermarket cannon and photoetch do you recommend me for Dragon´s and AFV Club´s PAK40.

I don´t know how is LionRoar and Griffon Model photoetch. Is it about the same quality of Aber? Do they have the same detail or Aber has more detail? Differences among them. Why do you recommend one over the other? Do you recommend me another brand? Why?

How is Griffon Model cannon tube? And Aber? Anyother brand to take into account? Which one do you recommend me?

Thanks in advance,
Angel
sgtreef
Visit this Community
Oklahoma, United States
entire network: 6,043 Posts
KitMaker Network: 1,603 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 04, 2008 - 11:39 PM UTC

Quoted Text

Hi guys,

I would like to know which aftermarket cannon and photoetch do you recommend me for Dragon´s and AFV Club´s PAK40.

I don´t know how is LionRoar and Griffon Model photoetch. Is it about the same quality of Aber? Do they have the same detail or Aber has more detail? Differences among them. Why do you recommend one over the other? Do you recommend me another brand? Why?

How is Griffon Model cannon tube? And Aber? Anyother brand to take into account? Which one do you recommend me?

Thanks in advance,
Angel

Have you tried Eduard or Aber?

They make the most.

I looked at the Eduard set not much in it for the AFV Club one, for the Dragon one has the shields.

I would think Aber is a tad better but more of a challenge.
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Thursday, June 05, 2008 - 11:15 PM UTC
Thanks Jeff.

I would like to know how the LionRoar and Griffon Models photoetch compares to Aber or Eduard. I personally prefer Aber over Eduard.

Have a nice day,
Angel
 _GOTOTOP