_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General: Advice on...
Need some general advice? Place it here.
Need help contacting Trumpeter for parts
tom
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 681 Posts
KitMaker Network: 193 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 09:41 AM UTC
I lost some parts from my Trumpeter Maz kit and I sent a email to them to there sales department but haven't gotten anything back yet. I lost a Big tire and spruce G and PE parts B set.

Has anyone ever dealt with Trumpeter before and how long does it take for them to respond.Does anyone here on this wonderful site know anyone at Trumpeter that could help.

I don't want to through out the kit but I put alot of effort into the kit with extra little brass detail for wires and handles little stuff like that.

Happy Modeling
Tom
REDFROG
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 64 Posts
KitMaker Network: 58 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 01, 2008 - 10:56 AM UTC

Quoted Text

I lost some parts from my Trumpeter Maz kit and I sent a email to them to there sales department but haven't gotten anything back yet. I lost a Big tire and spruce G and PE parts B set.

Has anyone ever dealt with Trumpeter before and how long does it take for them to respond.Does anyone here on this wonderful site know anyone at Trumpeter that could help.

I don't want to through out the kit but I put alot of effort into the kit with extra little brass detail for wires and handles little stuff like that.

Happy Modeling
Tom

Email me your contact info, I am a Trumpeter dealer I maybe able to get you some replacement parts. Please
send me your kit # part #'s you are missing

Regards
Ron
www.redfroghobbies.com
[email protected]
tom
Visit this Community
Florida, United States
entire network: 681 Posts
KitMaker Network: 193 Posts
Posted: Sunday, June 15, 2008 - 12:26 PM UTC
Haven't heard anything back yet.

Happy Modeling
Tom
REDFROG
Visit this Community
New York, United States
entire network: 64 Posts
KitMaker Network: 58 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, June 18, 2008 - 03:02 PM UTC
I have the parts being shipped to me .Please email me again as I misplaced your email.

Regards
Ron
www.redfroghobbies.com

Quoted Text

Happy Modeling
Tom

_GOTOTOP