_GOTOBOTTOM
Modeling in General
General discussions about modeling topics.
Problems with luckymodel
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 10:55 AM UTC
It has been more than I week since I asked where is my 12$ discount coupon and I still haven´t got any answer from them. Is this normal?

I got my username some time ago (don´t remember but maybe a year ago or so) and never placed an order until two and a half weeks ago. I received my order in one week but nothing about the discount coupon.

When I became a member they had the offer of making a discount of 12$ in your next order of more than 100$ and they still have that offer and since I already placed my first order they have to give me that coupon. I have checked all the packaging and my e-mails. Even my account with them but there is no trace of the coupon. What is worst is I sent them an e-mail and later a message in "my request" and it has been one week since the last one I sent them and I still didn´t got any reply from them.

I am starting to fell as I have been cheated.

What upsates me more is not getting any answer from them.

Have a nice day,
Angel
SSGToms
Visit this Community
Connecticut, United States
entire network: 3,608 Posts
KitMaker Network: 512 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 02:29 PM UTC
Hi Angel,
I have never gotten anything but the best service from Luckymodel. Anytime I have sent an email through "my request" I have gotten an answer. Try again, I'm sure you will get an answer.
Best,
Matt
Ray28
Visit this Community
Hong Kong S.A.R. / 繁體
entire network: 209 Posts
KitMaker Network: 63 Posts
Posted: Tuesday, May 27, 2008 - 09:50 PM UTC
Dear Ángel Morales García,

Sorry that we are out of town for the last week, we will return to HK 2 days, we will send the code to you ASAP. (We don't have the software here to generate the code).

Raymond
Anmoga
Visit this Community
Spain / España
entire network: 456 Posts
KitMaker Network: 87 Posts
Posted: Wednesday, May 28, 2008 - 09:29 AM UTC
Thanks Raymond.

I was quite stranged because once I asked you something about the packaging and I got a reply the same day.

I have already received it and placed my new order.

Excellent service. Fast shipment and well protected. I saw that you put a kind of airbag so the boxes wouldn´t move around and I liked it. This time I ordered enough figures sets to fill that space.

Today is a good day because my chinese fiancée is coming to Spain in July. I hope to be back in China soon because I want to be able to marry soon with her and I had an excellent year last year when I worked in Beijing. I visited Hong Kong but only for one day and in a business trip.

Have a nice day,
Angel
 _GOTOTOP